Rebuilding Iraq (‘the Service’) is an on-line information service operated by Ziyen Inc registered in Wyoming, USA.
“rebuildingiraq.com” and Rebuilding Iraq logos are trademarks of Ziyen Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Service are the property of their respective owners.
All subscriptions to Rebuilding Iraq for monthly and annual plans will automatically renew to continue on the date of renewal and the user will be charged the relevant subscription rate on this date as per their existing payment method. In order to cancel your subscription this must be done by ether emailing email@example.com or calling customer service on +44 (0) 800 772 3004
The contents of the Service and the rebuildingiraq.com website are protected by applicable copyright laws. No text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos may be copied, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, framed or distributed in any way without prior written permission of the Company.
5. License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- 5.1. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- 5.2. Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- 5.3. Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- 5.4. Engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- 5.5. Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
7. Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect the following information:
- 7.1. name and job title
- 7.2. contact information including email address
- 7.3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- 7.4. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to endeavor to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
9. Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
10. Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information outside of Rebuilding Iraq and other associate Ziyen websites.
11. Content and Monitoring
- 11.1. Rebuilding Iraq Customers and free subscribers may post information or other content to the Service where permitted. Subscriber may not post information which is in breach of this Agreement or any applicable laws or regulations (including, without limitation, laws relating to financial services or activities, copyright, trade marks, defamation, data protection, telecommunications (including regulations relating to excessive use, spamming or other abusive activities) or obscene, offensive or illegal content).
- 11.2. Subscriber acknowledges that Ziyen Inc does not pre-screen or otherwise monitor content. Company shall, however, have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the content of the Service, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by the Service and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. The Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right to remove any material that the Company, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content or other material (including computer viruses) submitted or transmitted by Subscriber to the Service, or Subscriber’s access/use or inability to access/use the Service, its connection to the Service, its breach of the this Agreement or any applicable laws or regulations, or its violation of any rights of another.
13. Third Party Content
The Service is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and subscribers. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by those third parties, including information providers, subscribers or other users of the Service, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Service by anyone other than authorized Service employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. The Company is not responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights or breach of any applicable law or regulation, including regulation in relation to financial services or the distribution of financial products, defamation, data protection, telecommunications (including regulations relating to excessive use, spamming or other abusive activities) or obscene, offensive or illegal content). Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through the Service. It is the responsibility of Subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Service. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- 14.1. Subscriber agrees that use of the Service is at Subscriber’s sole risk. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to provide or procure the supply of timely and accurate information through the Service, neither the Company, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, or licensors warrants that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results, materials or information that may be obtained from use of the Service or the right of any party to use or permit any use of any such results, materials or information, nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, quality or suitability or content of any information, material, service, or merchandise provided, procured or imparted through the Service.
- 14.2. The Service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable to Subscriber for any loss or damage arising out of Subscriber’s use of the Service or any material, information or content obtained by or imparted to Subscriber in connection with the Service or Company’s breach of contract, tortious act (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or any other act or omission giving rise to any claim against Company whatsoever to the extent that such loss or damage is:
- a direct loss; or
- a consequential, special or indirect loss; or
- a loss of profits; or
a loss of data or other damage to Subscriber’s computer equipment, software or other property; or
- a punitive or other award in damages whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. For the avoidance of doubt, the provisions of Clauses (i) to (v) above shall each be construed as a separate exclusion of liability.
- 16.1. The Company may terminate Subscriber’s use of the Service at any time without prejudice to any rights or obligations accruing prior to termination.
- 16.2. Rebuilding Iraq offers an annual or monthly subscription to the service. The subscriber can terminate its use of the Service at the end of one month or one year depending on the payment plan selected.
- 16.3. No refunds will be given for monthly subscriptions but may be cancelled at any time.
- 16.4. Refunds for annual subscriptions will be calculated at full rate less unused months to a maximum of 6 months.