United Nations Development Programme, hereinafter referred to as UNDP hereby invites prospective proposers to submit a proposal in accordance with the General Conditions of Contract and the Terms of Reference as set out in this Request for Proposal (RFP).
UNDP Iraq is looking for a professional service provider (s) to support the implementation of the Project Electrical and Maintenance Training Package in Kirkuk and Shirgat (North Slalahaddin) provinces - IRAQ To enable you to submit a proposal, please read the following attached documents carefully.
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Proposers
Section 3: Data Sheet
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Terms of Reference
Section 6: Conditions of Contract and Contract Forms
Section 7: Proposal Forms
• Form A: Proposal Confirmation
• Form B: Checklist
• Form C: Technical Proposal Submission
• Form D: Proposer Information
• Form E: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information
• Form F: Eligibility and Qualification
• Form G: Format for Technical Proposal
• Form H: Format for CV of proposed key personnel
• Form I: Statement of Exclusivity and Availability
• Form J: Financial Proposal Submission
• Form K: Format for Financial Proposal
If you are interested in submitting a proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the deadline for submission of proposals set out in Section 3: Data Sheet.