SEED’s training and education programs aim to enhance the skills, knowledge, and capacities of those working to protect, empower, and support the recovery of vulnerable and conflict-affected people including survivors of torture, trafficking (TIP), and gender-based violence (GBV), persons with disabilities, and members of minority religious and ethnic communities across the KRI, and to work to prevent gender-based violence and improve the safety and well-being of adolescents and youth. The Training & Education Advisor will work closely with the GBV, MHPSS, and CP Technical Advisors, Training unit, and PSS Manager and collaboratively with Program Directors and Program Managers across SEED to ensure that the training and education programs are of a high didactical standard in order to build capacity, skills, and knowledge among participants.
● The consultant will work closely with the GBV, MHPSS, and CP Technical Advisors, PSS Manager, and collaboratively with Program Directors (remotely or in-person). www.seedkurdistan.org
● The consultant will be required to utilize his/her own technology equipment and maintain workable Skype, Google Meet, and email accounts for communication.
● All materials produced by the consultant during the period of this consultancy will belong to SEED.
● The consultant must sign SEED’s Code of Conduct, and abide by all provisions of these policies for the duration of the consultancy period.
● The consultant will need to travel to areas of program implementation within the KRI.