Dear Sir / Madam,
CRS Iraq Programs is looking for suppliers to provide the items/services shown in Attachment 1 at competitive price and high quality.
1. Must be registered to conduct business and in compliance with federal government tax regulations in Iraq.
2. The supplier cannot provide or use any items with origin in the Islamic Republic of Iran or produced by Iranian companies.
3. Experience supplying International Organizations, NonGovernmental Organizations, or large private companies will be an advantage.
4. CRS retains the right to reject, cancel, negotiate, amend, split and accept any offer, without consideration of the lowest offer.
5. This is an invitation to vendors and is not a promise or obligation that CRS will contract with suppliers through the submitted offers.
6. Relevant bid committee may request for physical samples of some items during evaluation process of bids.
7. The contractor has the right to apply to any of the four governorates mentioned in the tender, which are Erbil, Dohuk, Kirkuk and Ninawa according to his capabilities.