Islamic Relief began working in Iraq in 1997 and was one of the few international aid agencies that continued working there in 2003. Our major priority is to provide much-needed emergency support for displaced people, returnees, host communities and refugees in Anbar, Fallujah, Baghdad, Mosul, Kirkuk, Ninawa, Salahaddin, Dohuk and around Erbil. We are also helping people to get back on their feet - with more long-term development where it is safe to do so.
• The bidder must submit the according to the required specification in the table.
• The bidder must authenticate (by company's stamp) on all tender documents that are stamped of the Islamic relief and fill the price well and clearly in Iraqi dinar.
• The bidder must submit the company supporting documents (company registration documents, past experience, Bank IBAN, Company IDs, etc.)
• The company bears all the costs of transporting to the selected areas while providing the necessary labour.
• The Islamic Relief pays all the dues to the contracting company within One month from the date of the completion of the full delivery of the materials.
• The payment will be through a bank transfer to the company.
• Islamic Relief will request a sample of items for the nominated companies, which will be communicated by email.
• The price should not change the price of the unit until the contract expiry date without any additional amount for transportation or any other reason.
• The service provider has to deliver the materials to the places specified according to the work plan by Islamic Relief, Iraq branch.
• Bid quotations shall be valid for a period of (90) ninety days from the date of submitting the bid.