SEED Foundation is seeking photographer/s to conduct regular photo gathering missions and attend and photograph SEED events. The purpose of the photography is to highlight SEED’s critical work across Erbil, Duhok, and Sulaimani Governorates in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI) and demonstrate its impact for its clients. Photographs will be used for social media, the SEED website, and in printed materials and publications. As an estimate, we will require one week per month for one year. The agreement will be for one year, but the work will be based on needs, and the request and payment will be as per (Daily Rate).
Scope of Work:
● Conduct photo-gathering missions to various field sites across the KRI;
● Attend and photograph events including but not limited to training, graduations, panel discussions, theater productions etc.;
● Explain and collect informed consent from individuals featured in photos;
● Edit and share selected shots for use in social media and the website (according to required specifications);
● Label and share all files for archiving purposes.
All proposals will be reviewed by a team of not-less-than-three members, which comprises representation from across the organization.
Proposals will be evaluated on:
1. Evidenced experience of conducting photography in a variety of styles and subjects.
2. Experience working with NGOs and in humanitarian settings.
3. Cost efficiency and value for money.
4. Ability to facilitate a consultative process.
5. Verbal and written communication skills.