The Kurdistan Reconstruction and Development Society (KURDS), having its Field Office located in Erbil, Northern Iraq, by this Invitation to Bid (ITB), solicits your best price (BID) “Provision of IT and other equipment for the operation room in Joint Crisis Coordination Centre (JCC) head quarter office in Erbil/ Erbil Governorate”, more particularly specified in the Invitation to Bid (ITB) attached hereto as "Annex A".
- The Bidders must fill-in the Unit Price, Discount (if any) and the Total Price columns on the ITB form "Annex A". The Bid prices must be expressed in US Dollars only. Failure to complete Annex A will result in bid rejection.
- The Bidder must provide (BID will be disqualified if the bidder did not submit required documents) the following supplementary documents that necessary to facilitate the evaluation of their Bid :-
- Valid registration with the relevant Kurdistan Region Registration Authorities in Construction / Maintenance , The company should be established at least 3 years ago otherwise the bid will be disqualified
- Company profile, which should contain (company structure, management board, asset & machinery, financial document, technical document, previous implemented projects, etc.
- The Company should verify experiences in the tender specific field of project by submission documents and references of previous agreements.
- Your Bid shall remain valid and open for acceptance for a period of at least 60 days from the closing date of the Bid. Please indicate in your bid that it will remain valid for this minimum period.
- The Bidders should indicate clearly the Bidder's name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses if available.
- The bidders are to sign, write their title, ensure they are an authorised representative, date and stamp an authentic Company stamp, on the offer at Annex A.
- White out/ liquid paper/ correction fluid, is not to be used or placed on any part of the Annex A or tender submission. If a mistake is made, bidders are to put a single line through the error, initial the correction and write the correct figure/word next to the incorrect one. Bids or Tenders received that contain white out/ liquid paper/ correction fluid will be excluded from the biding process.