The Danish Refugee Council has received a grant from DANIDA for the implementation of the humanitarian aid operation in Iraq. Part of this operation is supporting durable livelihood solution. Therefore, DRC requests you to submit price bid(s) for the provision of the services listed in the attached Annex F- Term of Reference - Capacity Building and Technical Support Market System Development in Iraq.
Important information regarding this RFP:
- This RFP is launched for the purpose of signing a consultancy contract with a service provider for the delivery of capacity building and technical support market system development in Iraq to build the MSD programming capacity, design internal systems and structures, and strengthen technical capacity of DRC’s staff on market systems development approaches.
- DRC may choose to cancel the agreement if deemed necessary.
- The delivery time of the service shall be commenced as early as last week of Oct 2022. And the final delivery of the services shall not exceed the end of March 2023. (100 working days).
- DRC may terminate the Contract if service provider fails to deliver items within this period.
- No advance payment will be paid to the awarded service provider.
- Payment terms and instalments will be agreed between DRC and awarded service provider upon signing the Contract.
- The Proposal must be expressed in English and valid for a minimum period of 90 days.
- Awarded consultant shall provide documentation that her/his company has a liability insurance that covers any damage or injury the consultant may inflict on any persons or objects during the performance of work. Consultants contracted by DRC shall also be covered by their own travel insurance when travelling where this can be reasonably obtained, or the consultant may use DRC travel Insurance, Even though the insurance is paid by DRC, the insurance fee shall be deducted from the payment to the consultant.