The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) has received a grant from various donors for the implementation of the humanitarian aid operations at Iraq, the mission of DRC is to assist displacement-affected communities, protect their rights and empower them towards a better future. The Iraq program spans from emergency response to development assistance and covers several sectors, including protection, economic recovery, shelter and infrastructure, camp management and camp coordination, and mine action.
As part of the global DRC policy on staff well-being, DRC sees engagement and commitment as preconditions for good results and strives to promote a good working environment for its employees. In line with this vision, DRC Iraq Program is looking for a specialized insurance company to provide medical insurance services to all national staff in the country to ensure staff wellbeing and good work-life balance. Therefore, the DRC requests you to submit proposals and price bid(s) for the provision of the services listed in the attached Annex A 1 and Annex A 2.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS RFP:
• This RFP is launched for the purpose of establishing a three-year Framework Agreement with the service provider for the provision of medical insurance services.
• DRC may choose to cancel the agreement if deemed necessary.
• This RFP includes 4 lots, each lot includes two financial options (Annex A.2 Financial Bid Form Option 1 DRC staff with marital status regardless of age range, and Annex A.2 Financial Bid Form Option 2 based on age range), the service provider may bid for one or more lot/option or all lots/ options. Bidders are encouraged to bid for all lots/ options.
• DRC will choose one lot with one option depending on the bids received and the best interest of DRC.
• The Service Provider shall provide a full technical/ financial bid in each lot, non-complete technical/ financial bid could be disqualified by DRC.
• The delivery time of the service and staff medical issuance shall be effective within one week of signing the contract. DRC may terminate the contract if the Service provider fails to deliver services within this period.
• The awarded service provider/ bidder is expected to mobilize its own resources to deliver the agreed Service.
• Payment is postpaid on monthly basis within 30 calendar days from receiving the invoice.