The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Iraq assists the Iraqi Government on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) the Federal Foreign Office (AA) and the European Union (EU). GIZ offers a wide range of services concentrating on the following sectors; Reconstruction and peacebuilding; Economic development and employment; Good governance.
GIZ Project name invites eligible bidders to submit offers for the supply of IT Equipment as per Annex 1 Technical Specification.
The e-mail subject must be (91166257 - IT Equipment )
• Sperate e-mails shall be used for the Financial Bid’ and ‘Technical Bid’’ and the Subject Heading of the e-mail shall indicate which type the e-mail contains
• The financial bid shall only include the financial bid form, Annex A.2
• The technical proposal shall contain (Annex A, Company Technical offer, Company legal documents, Company local bank account, and all other documents required by the tender) but exclude all pricing information.
• Bid documents required shall be included as an attachment to the e-mail in PDF or the same type of files provided as a ZIP file. Documents in MS Word or Excel will result in the bid being disqualified.
• E-mail attachments shall not exceed 20MB; otherwise, the Bidder shall send his bid in multiple e-mails. E-mails attachments exceeding the 20MB will not be received in the GIZ mailbox.
• All documents should be signed and stamped Failure to comply with the above may disqualify the Bid