1. The closing date of this tender is 29/09/2022 at 4:00 PM Iraq Time in ACTED offices at the following addresses:
ACTED Erbil office: 4 Towers, Building B, Floor 5, Ankawa
ACTED Mosul Office: Hay AL Zirai Rd - 2nd turn after AL Qaswaa Mosque
2. The submission of an offer by a bidder to this call for tender may not result in the award of a contract.
3. The offer must be submitted to ACTED Logistics department in a sealed envelope marked “Not to be opened before 29/09/2022 and the Tender reference number above.
4. Unsealed envelopes and late offers will not be considered.
5. To ensure that funds are used exclusively for humanitarian purposes and in accordance with donors’ compliance requirements, all offers are subject to the condition that contractors do not appear on anti-terrorism lists, in line with ACTED’s anti-terrorism policy. To this end, ACTED reserves the right to carry out anti-terrorism checks on any contractor, its board members, staff, volunteers, consultants, financial service providers and sub-contractors.
6. Collusive practices are prohibited and will lead to offers rejection.
7. ACTED adopts a zero tolerance approach towards corruption and is committed to respecting the highest standards in terms of efficiency, responsibility and transparency in its activities. In particular, ACTED has adopted a participatory approach to promote and ensure transparency within the organization and set up a Transparency unit (supervised by the Director of Audit & Transparency) that can be reached through a dedicated phone number and e-mail address. As such, if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practice (such as soliciting, accepting or attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please contact the following phone number +33 6 07 22 46 28 and/or send an e-mail to email@example.com