By submitting a tender, tenderers fully and unreservedly accept the conditions of this call for tenders, which will constitute the governing of contract as the sole basis of this tendering procedure, whatever the tenderer's own conditions of sale may be which they hereby waive. Tenderers are expected to carefully examine and comply with all instructions, forms, contract provisions, and specifications in this tender dossier. Failure to submit a tender containing all the required information and documentation within the specified deadline will lead to the rejection of the tender.
No account can be taken of any remarks in the tender relating to the tender dossier; remarks may result in the immediate rejection of the tender without further evaluation.
General remarks and special condition
• All items must be new, sound, fair, in merchantable quality, and in line with the technical specifications stated in the Tender Documentation.
• Pre- and Post-delivery inspection shall be done internally to assess item conformity to the specifications.
• All communication and documentation must be performed in English.
• The company needs to be officially registered in Iraq, and provide a copy of the contractor Union ID.
• Bidders have to use WHH templates
• The Contracting Authority holds the right to change quantities and slight changes of the technical specifications.
• The Contracting Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
• If there is any permission needed to access the area, the bidder is in charge of obtaining the permission letter by himself. WHH will not provide any permission letter or is facilitating nor assisting this process.