The DCEO Program is a USAID program implemented by Chemonics International Inc. in Iraq under its local registration “Samaa Al-Tatawer -Sky of Development for General Trading LLC”. As part of project activities, the DCEO Program requires the Supply and delivery of Water cups Forming Filling machines (please see the detailed list in section 03).
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by Chemonics in accordance with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere to instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
Section 3 contains the technical specifications of the required items. All commodities offered in response to this RFQ must be new and unused. In addition, all electrical commodities must operate on 240V, 50Hz. Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, stated brand names or models are for illustrative description only. An equivalent substitute, as determined by the specifications, is acceptable.
Quotations in response to this RFQ must be priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis, including delivery and all other costs. Pricing must be presented in USD. Offers must remain valid for not less than (30) calendar days after the offer deadline. Offerors are requested to provide quotations on their official quotation format or letterhead; in the event, this is not possible, offerors may complete the table in Section 3.
In addition, offerors responding to this RFQ are requested to submit the following:
• Organizations responding to this RFQ are requested to submit a copy of their official registration or business license.
• Individuals responding to this RFQ are requested to submit a copy of their identification card.
• Organizations responding to this RFQ are requested to submit a Cover letter, signed by an authorized representative of the offeror (see Section 4 for template)
• Official quotation, including price, pictures, and specifications of offered commodities (see Section 3 below)
• Submit 3 past performances referred to in section 6
• Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Subaward Reporting Questionnaire, signed by an authorized representative of the offeror (see Section 5 for questionnaire)
• Catalog of the offered model including specifications.