The Bidder’s Scope of Work shall include, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
a) This tender calls for the provision of Supply of Medicine, Medical Consumables & Equipment, Medical Services, and Medical Personnel.
b) Contractor shall be responsible for: -
• To provide medical manpower which includes, but not be limited to doctors (General practitioners), Occupational Health doctors, Assistance Physicians/Nurses, Paramedics, Medical assistants, and Ambulance drivers.
• To provide medicine, medical consumables, and clinical waste management to all COMPANY Worksite Health Facilities as per COMPANY requirements
• To supply and maintain services for medical equipment and instruments as per COMPANY requirements and maintain all COMPANY’s site clinics with relevant and necessary medical equipment and/or instruments and supply of medical equipment when requested by the COMPANY.
• To provide MEDEVAC Support with immediate medical advice and case follow-up for any medical emergencies occurring at the COMPANY Work Site when required.
• To provide support for Mass Casualty Management (MCM) and Pandemic and Infectious Disease Management as and when required.
• Contractor to ensure to fulfilled and obtained all local regulatory requirements to operate medical facilities as well as importing medicine, medical supplies, and equipment in PCIHBV before the contract effective date.
• Bidder to provide an original form of Tender Deposit/Bid Bond of USD49,200.00 from an acceptable Bank during bid proposal submission
• To advise PCIHBV on any Iraq Legal requirement related to medical services while operating in this country.