Section 1 INSTRUCTION TO TENDERERS
Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT
Section 4 SCHEDULE OF COMPENSATION
Section 5 PRO FORMA CONTRACT
Fail to meet any of below key factors will lead to disqualification:
- Scope of Business must be related to the scope of work of the tender.
- Legal Entity and Qualification of Bidder.
- Bid proposals are in properly sealed condition.
- Bid Proposal Period of Validity shall be as required in this TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS) (aforementioned Clause 11.1).
- Bid Bond submission.
- Signed & Stamped Cover Letter (as per Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS, Attachment 2A: Proposal Format of Cover Letter).
- Price proposal is separate from Technical & Commercial proposal.
- Only the Petroleum Equipment Automation Control System or Well Head Control System manufacturers are acceptable participate in the bidding.
- Bidder shall have valid ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, (or ISO 45001) and API certificate. The scope of these certificates shall cover Petroleum Equipment Automation Control system or Well Head Control System design, fabrication, technical service.
- Bidder shall have Global Oil Field WHCP project experiences with accumulated contract price not less than 15,000,000 USD (from Y2017-Y2021). The Bidder shall have experience with 4 Million USD amount for WHCP and accessories procurement for one single contract, with valid supporting documents.
- The Bidder shall have the ability to produce and transport 30 sets of new WHCPs to Company warehouse/designated place in Missan Oil Field within 6 months once received official Work Order issued by Company.