Section 1 INSTRUCTION TO TENDERERS
Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS
Section 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT
Section 4 SCHEDULE OF COMPENSATION
Section 5 PRO FORMA CONTRACT
Tenderer’s bid Proposal shall be irrevocable for a period 240 calendar days (“Bid Validity Period”).
Fail to meet any of below key factors will lead to disqualification:
1) Scope of Business must be related to the scope of work of the tender.
2) Legal Entity and Qualification of Bidder
3) Bid proposals are in properly sealed condition
4) Bid Proposal Period of Validity shall be as required in this TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS) (aforementioned Clause 11.1).
5) Bid Bond submission
6) Signed & Stamped Cover Letter (as per Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS, Attachment 2A: Proposal Format of Cover Letter)
7) Price proposal is separate from Technical & Commercial proposal.
8) Bidder has to possess at least 1 year of past working experience in the same field of supplying maintenance spare parts and material.
9) Bidder shall provide official commitment letter in its proposal confirming that