ITT Section 1. Clause 9.0
Bid Closing Date: no later than 16:00 (Baghdad Time), on or before [July 26, 2022]
ITT Section 1. Clause 4.2
The bid document purchase receipt must be received by emails to
1 ) Mr. Mohamed Diab MohamedDiab@cnoociraq.com
2) Mr. Mohamed Fethi firstname.lastname@example.org
(“Tender Contact Emails”) on or before deadline.
ITT Section 1. Clause 5
All clarification and correspondences from Tenderers must be sent to all aforementioned Tender Contact Emails with official letter.
ITT Section 1. Clause 10.2
Bid Proposals must be delivered to Iraqi Office
Attention: Mr. Mohamed Diab / Mr. Mohamed Fethi Merakeb
Address: Room 239, FOD Administrative Building. Work Base, CNOOC Camp, Missan Oil Fields.
Tel: +964-7825060775 / +964-7810601649
ITT Section 1. Clause 11.1
Tenderer’s bid Proposal shall be irrevocable for a period 300 calendar days (“Bid Validity Period”).
ITT Section 1. Clause 12.1
Fail to meet any of below key factors will lead to disqualification:
1) Scope of Business must be related to the scope of work of the tender.
2) Legal Entity and Qualification of Bidder
3) Bid proposals are in properly sealed condition
4) Bid Proposal Period of Validity shall be as required in this TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS) (aforementioned Clause 11.1).
5) Bid Bond submission
6) Signed & Stamped Cover Letter (as per Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS, Attachment 2A: Proposal Format of Cover Letter)
7) Price proposal is separate from Technical & Commercial proposal
8) Bidder should have the experience at least 15 years in power system construction project
9) Bidder should have power plant projects experience (Generation capacity of 44MW or above per Unit) with at least one contract value more than USD100 Million, and at least total value USD 250 Million in last 10 years with supporting documents
10) Bidder should have valid ISO Certificates 9001, 14001 and 18001 (or 45001).
Bidder should nominate Project Manager with at least 10 years of work experience in terms of Power Project management and valid certificate from PMI or equivalent.
Bidder must own engineering subsidiary corporation or subcontractor who is specialized in power plant projects and at least 5 years’ experience in power plant
ITT Section 1. Clause15.1
Bid bond: [US$ 2,200,000.00], The Bid Bond must be presented to Company in a separated and sealed envelope and duly marked and stamped on outer envelope.
The original validity of the bid bond shall be the same as aforementioned Bid Validity Period in Clause 11.1.
ITT Section 2. Clause3.6
Joint bidding is NOT accepted by Company.
Tender Fee Amount
Tender Fee is required only for the bidder who decides to submit Tender Proposals, and the invoice shall be received at Contact Emails before submitting Tender Proposals. Failure to do so may lead to rejection. Payment can be cash or T/T to our financial department,
For T/T payment, Bidder must mention bidder name, tender number and title in the bank payment receipt, any receipt without bidder name, tender number and title will not be accepted.
Financial department (Contact information for Dubai office):
Contact person: Mr. Tamer Nawwar
Address: Room 3100, 7WB, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E
Financial department (Contact information for Iraqi Office):
Contact person: Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim /Mr. Hisham Abdulkareem
Tel: +9647805492468 (Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim), +9647827200099 (Mr. Hisham Abdulkareem)
E-mail: Qassimwajid@cmitfod.com / HishamAbdulkareem@cmitfod.com
Address: CNOOC Buzurgan camp, Missan
3. This announcement is made both in English and in Arabic, if there is any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.