ITT Section 1. Clause 9.0
Bid Closing Date: no later than 16:00 (Baghdad Time), on or before July 5, 2022.
ITT Section 1. Clause 4.2
The bid document purchase receipt must be received by emails to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;; firstname.lastname@example.org (“Tender Contact Emails”) on or before deadline.
ITT Section 1. Clause 5
All clarification and correspondences from Tenderers must be sent to all aforementioned Tender Contact Emails with official letter.
ITT Section 1. Clause 10.2
Bid Proposals must be delivered to Iraqi Office
Attention: Mr. Abderrahmane Zanoun/ Mr. Mohamed Ali / Mr. Chafik Benlamri / Mr. Badreddine Larafi
Address: Room 239, FOD Administrative Building. Work Base, CNOOC Camp, Missan Oil Fields.
Tel: +964 781 398 1554 /+964 782 880 0342 / +964 782 506 0675 / +964 781 398 1554 / +964 781 080 8814
ITT Section 1. Clause 11.1
Tenderer’s bid Proposal shall be irrevocable for a period 240 calendar days (“Bid Validity Period”).
ITT Section 1. Clause 12.1
Fail to meet any of below key factors will lead to disqualification:
1) Scope of Business must be related to the scope of work of the tender.
2) Legal Entity and Qualification of Bidder
3) Bid proposals are in properly sealed condition
4) Bid Proposal Period of Validity shall be as required in this TENDER DATA SHEET (TDS) (aforementioned Clause 11.1).
5) Bid Bond submission
6) Signed & Stamped Cover Letter (as per Section 2 PROPOSAL CONTENTS AND FORMS, Attachment 2A: Proposal Format of Cover Letter)
7) Price proposal is separate from Technical & Commercial proposal.
8) Bidder should be approved by Ministry of Oil in Iraq to perform Third Party Inspection Service and provide evidence document which states that he is approved bidder by Ministry of Oil in Iraq.
ITT Section 1. Clause15.1
Bid bond: US $2,000.00 (US Dollars Two Thousand Only), The Bid Bond must be presented to Company in a separated and sealed envelope and duly marked and stamped on outer envelope.
The original validity of the bid bond shall be the same as aforementioned Bid Validity Period in Clause 11.1.
ITT Section 2. Clause3.6
Joint bidding is NOT accepted by Company.
Tender Fee Amount
Tender Fee is required only for the bidder who decides to submit Tender Proposals, and the invoice shall be received at Contact Emails before submitting Tender Proposals. Failure to do so may lead to rejection. Payment can be cash or T/T to our financial department,
For T/T payment, Bidder must mention bidder name, tender number and title in the bank payment receipt, any receipt without bidder name, tender number and title will not be accepted.
Financial department (Contact information for Dubai office):
Contact person: Mr. Tamer Nawwar
Address: Room 3100, 7WB, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E
Financial department (Contact information for Iraqi Office):
Contact person: Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim /Mr. Hisham Abdulkareem
Tel: +9647805492468 (Mr. Qassim Wajid Hashim), +9647827200099 (Mr. Hisham Abdulkareem)
E-mail: Qassimwajid@cmitfod.com / HishamAbdulkareem@cmitfod.com
Address: CNOOC Buzurgan camp, Missan
3. This announcement is made both in English and in Arabic, if there is any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail.