Brief Scope of Works:
The Bidder’s Scope of Work shall include, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
• Construct centralized HUB building at Wellpad D and E (total 2) on engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) basis.
• Provide, install and commission all civil, instrument, IT and electrical works including supply of one Generator for each building 150/165 KVA.
• Supply and provide office furniture as stated in the ITB documents
• Contractor shall be fully responsible on supervision, planning, scheduling, reporting of progress, forecasting and independently controlling progress to ensure that the work shall be completed in compliance with this contract.
Tender Requirement Mandatory / Minimum Qualifications
• Bidder shall have at least experience in construction of building with project value of more than USD500K.
• Bidder must be able to undertake and complete the construction work within twelve (12) months.
• Bidder shall provide competent personnel i.e. Project Manager (1 pax) that has at least five (5) years’ experience in building construction.
• Bidder shall have complete Health, Safety, Environment documents to supervise and execute the buildingconstruction project.
• Bidder must be registered with Ministry of Trade (MOT) Republic of Iraq
1. The Tender is scheduled as follows: i. Tender Announcement Date: 14 & 15 June 2022 ii. Tender Fee Deadline: 10 July 2022 iii. Bid Closing Date: 13 July 2022, 1600, hours (Iraq Time, GMT+3)
2. Strategy i. Tender Strategy: Competitive Bidding tender. ii. Submission: Separate Envelope for Technical Proposal, Commercial Proposal and Tender Deposit. iii. Evaluation: This tender is open competitive bidding with 2 tier evaluation, i.e. Firstly Bidders’ technical proposal will be evaluated. Commercial proposal evaluation will be only for technically acceptable bidder which is aligned with instructions for the Implementation of Government Contracts (Law No.2 of 2014, Third Chapter: Contracting Method, Public Tender through the Technical Qualification).
3. Interested Bidders shall pay the Tender Fee not later than the above Tender Fee Dateline. The Fee for one set of RFQ Documents is United States Dollars One Hundred (USD100.00). The Payment is non-refundable. For Payment Method and Details, kindly submit your interest to participate to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RFQ/ITB document shall be issued via email or CD by PCIHBV after receipt of a scanned copy of Tender Fee.
5. The Bidders shall bear all costs arising from or incidental to the preparation, clarification, finalization and delivery of their Bid Proposals.
6. The successful bidder will bear the advertisement fee of this tender as mentioned in ITB.
7. PCIHBV reserves the right to award or not to award this tender at its sole discretion; as well as the right to cancel the tender without prior notice. 8. All communications and accompanying material shall be in English. 9. If you have further enquiries regarding this Tender Announcement, please email email@example.com