Introduction: The DCEO Program is a USAID program implemented by Chemonics International Inc. in
Iraq under its local registration “Samaa Altatawer -Sky of Development for General Trading LLC”. As
part of project activities, the DCEO Program requires Supply of IT Equipment (Laptops and Data show)
to a University Based in Baghdad Governorate (please see the detailed list in section 03).
Offerors are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received by Chemonics in accordance
with the instructions, terms, and conditions described in this RFQ. Failure to adhere with
instructions described in this RFQ may lead to disqualification of an offer from consideration.
1. Offer Deadline and Protocol: Offers must be received no later than 5:00 pm local Iraq time
on June 27th, 2022 by email to is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the RFQ number in any response to this RFQ. Offers received after the specified
time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of Chemonics.
2. Questions: Questions regarding the technical or administrative requirements of this RFQ may be
submitted no later than 5:00 pm local Iraq time on June 19th,2022 by email to
email@example.com. Questions and requests for clarification—and the responses
thereto—that Chemonics believes may be of interest to other offerors will be circulated to all RFQ
recipients who have indicated an interest in bidding.
Only the written answers issued by Chemonics will be considered official and carry weight in the
RFQ process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from employees of
Chemonics, or any other entity should not be considered as an official response to any questions
regarding this RFQ.
3. Specifications: Section 3 contains the technical specifications of the required items. All
commodities offered in response to this RFQ must be new and unused. In addition, all electrical
commodities must operate on 240V, 50Hz.
Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, stated brand names or models are for illustrative
description only. An equivalent substitute, as determined by the specifications, is acceptable.
4. Quotations: Quotations in response to this RFQ must be priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis,
including delivery and all other costs. Pricing must be presented in USD. Offers must remain valid
for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline. Offerors are requested to
provide quotations on their official quotation format or letterhead; in the event this is not
possible, offerors may complete the table in Section 3.
In addition, offerors responding to this RFQ are requested to submit the following:
• Organizations responding to this RFQ are requested to submit a copy of their official
registration or business license.
• Individuals responding to this RFQ are requested to submit a copy of their identification
• Organizations responding to this RFQ are requested to submit Cover letter, signed by an
authorized representative of the offeror (see Section 4 for template)
• Official quotation, including price, specifications of offered commodities (see Section 3
below for example format)
• Submit 3 past performance referred in section 6
• Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) Subaward Reporting
Questionnaire, signed by an authorized representative of the offeror (see Section 5 for
• Catalog of the offered model including specifications.