+44(0) 800 772 3004
marketing@ziyen.com

Gazprom Commissions Third Producing Well at Sarqala Field

Third producing well expected to increase daily production at the field to 35,000 barrels per day

Russian oil producer Gazprom Neft has commissioned a third oil producing well at the Sarqala oil field in Kurdistan as the company continues to increase oil production output.

The new well is projected to produce 12,000 barrels per day (bpd), with total production at the Sarqala field, part of the regions Garmian block, now expected to reach 35,000 bpd.

Gazprom Neft are operating the Garmian block under a 40% stake, with Canadian company WesternZagros also holding 40% and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) holding the remaining 20%. Gazprom also hold an 80% stake in the regions Shakal block, with the remaining 20% interest being held by the KRG

Source: Gazprom

Categories

Read more news like this