As one of the largest NGO's in Iraq, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have announced the dates for two tender training workshops, see details and information below:
In order to strengthen the bidders knowledge of UNDP tendering process/e-tendering and procurement rules and regulations, UNDP Country Office Iraq is planning to conduct two training workshops for all interested firms/companies as per the following details:
1. Training session - 12 February 2019 – Erbil
2. Training session – 21 February 2019 – Baghdad
All interested firms/companies are kindly requested to send the following information to the UNDP focal point:
1. Name of the company;
2. Name of Representative/s (Maximum of two person allowed to take part in the training session).
1. Firms/Companies in Erbil: Sana Jalal: email@example.com
2. Firms/Companies in Baghdad: Sura Aljuboori: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: The training venue will only be communicated to the firms/companies which will show their interest to participate in the workshops by sending an email to the above focal points.
If you would like to learn more about how Rebuilding Iraq can help you source and win contracts with the UNDP and hundreds of other organisations in Iraq, then please contact us via the contact details below.
Phone: +44 (0) 800 772 3004
Live chat also available on the website