Content From Al-Fayha Group
Issue Date 12th March 2018
Editor Ms. Yasmin Al-Sheikh, Marketing Department
1. AL-FAYHA WINS A CONTRACT WITH LOCAL COMPANY FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF NEW DGS STATION AT HAMMAR MISHRIF NORTH ZUBEIR, AL-BASRA-IRAQ
Al-Fayha Contributes to the Oil & Gas Sector.
Our Company has recently signed an Extension of Agreement through local company for the construction of New DGS Station at North Zubeir, Basra- Iraq. The Scope of Work includes: Provision of Piling Works; (manufacturing, pile driving and pile head cutting, with Dim. Section: (400mmX400mmX12)ML, Depth 11.2ML.
2. Al-Fayha Wins Contract for Project Owned by GE Co., for the Construction of AL-Zubeir Permanent Power Generation (ZPPG) Project.
Our Company has recently signed an agreement through local company for the provision of Various Precast Unit Elements for ZPPG Project, at Al-Basra- Iraq.
The Scope of Work includes: Provision of Precast Concrete Units which include:- (Pipe Sleepers, Trenches and Pull Pits; Sewage Pits, Oily & non Oily Water Pits, Waste Process Water Pits, Earthling Pits and Light Pole Base Foundations). The Main Contractor: Alstom Co.
Main Investor: Eni - Iraq B.V.
3. Al-Fayha Wins Contract Owned by the (OPDC) for the Construction of Electrical Power Plant Substation at Al-Moftia District in Al-Basra, Iraq.
Al-Fayha Contributes to the Electrical Sector and has recently signed an Agreement with Local Company for the provision of Ready Mixed Concrete (RMC).
The Scope of Work includes: Supply of RMC in different grades of compressive strength (C-25 & C-30), including delivery and Pumping services.
The Client is OPDC, and the main beneficiary “Oil Projects Company”.
4. Al-Fayha Contributes to the infrastructural Development for the Construction of Oil & Gas Plants.
Al-Fayha has recently signed an agreement for the Provision of RMC for the construction of Storage Warehouses Floor at Basra Gas Co., Location.
The Scope of Work includes: Supply of RMC in different grades of compressive strength (C-25 & C-30), including delivery and pumping services.
The main client is Especial Energy Company for Oil & Gas Services. The final beneficiary is Ministry Of Oil & Gas.
5. Al-Fayha Signs an Agreement with Local Company for the Provision of Precast Foundation Base for Electric Cabins and Lighting Poles for Central Power Station at South of Rumaila.
Our Company has recently signed an agreement for the provision of various Precast Foundation Base Units for Rumaila Central Electric Power Station.
The Scope of Work includes: Provision of precast concrete base foundation for Electrical Cabins and precast concrete base foundation for Lighting Poles).
6.OurCompany Contributes to the Development of Private Sector for the Construction of Residential Complexes and Commercial Malls Projects in Basra Governorate.
Al-Fayha has recently signed several contracts with Local Private Contractors for the provision of (Ready Mixed Concrete “RMC”).
The Scope of Work includes; (supply, delivery and pumping of RMC in different grades of Compressive Strengths: - (C-25; C-30; C-35; C-40).
For more information on any of these projects, please contact Sales & Marketing Dept.