The Products of the Refinery must be Environment Friendly According to the International Standards EURO-5
The ministry of oil would like to extend the announcement for the investment refinery in Thi-Qar governorate/ Nasiriya with a capacity of 150 thousand barrels / day.
The execution is according to the methods of BOOT or BOO and according to the investment law of the refineries No.64 for the year 2007 and its amendments.
- The products of the refinery must be environment friendly according to the international standards EURO-5.
- The (FEED) was accomplished by Foster Wheeler American Company in association with the companies which are specialized with the (Knowhow) and the operating units Licenses.
- The tax breaks must be according to the investment law No.13 for the year 2006.
- In accordance with the second amendment of the investment law No.64 for the year 2007. The subtraction on the crude oil price over the ship is (8%) "The subtraction must be more than 5$ and less than 10$ of the global price".
The studies, planning and follow-up directorate in the ministry of oil have prepared the data portfolio of the refinery and the price of the data portfolio shall be (30) thousand dollars "nonrefundable".
- The closing date of selling data portfolios will be extended to the end of the work hours of Sunday the 1st of April 2018.
- The receipt of the documents from the companies which would like to invest in the above mentioned refinery must be to the end of the work hours of Sunday the 26th of April 2018.
The presentation of the documents will be to the Studies Planning & Follow-up Directorate directly in a closed envelop.
Source: Ministry of Oil
Read more news like this