W Hotels has named Esra Parin as the general manager of W Amman ahead of the brands highly anticipated debut in Jordan later this year, in the heart of Amman’s new hub, Abdali.
Parin brings more than 20 years of hospitality experience to the hotel which includes leadership positions with brands such as Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton across the Middle East and Europe. Parin, together with her team, is gearing up to open doors with events and activations centered around insider access to what’s new and next in fashion, music and design. She will oversee day-to-day operations of the luxury lifestyle hotel as they bring the W brand to life in Amman.
Commenting on her appointment, Parin said: “W Hotels continues to disrupt and redefine the hospitality scene globally and the team and I are excited to infuse the energy and DNA of the brand into Amman. With its bold design and buzzing social spaces and programming, W Amman is set to defy expectations and introduce guests to what’s new and next in the city through the brand’s lens.”
The leadership team at the W Amman includes:
• Mohammad Abu Qubo- director of finance: Qubo was previously with Sheraton Amman where he held a number of positions across Front Office and Finance.
• Adriana Borcean- director of revenue management: Borcean joins W Amman from Bali where she was the director of revenue management for The Westin Resort Nusa Dua.
• Mona Batache- director of human resources: Batache joins the team from the Dead Sea Marriott Resort where she was a part of the Human Resources team since 2008.
• Amjad Audat- director of sales: Audat was previously the cluster director of sales for Jordan Marriott Hotels before joining W Amman’s pre-opening team in 2017.
• Zein Talhouni- director of marketing: Prior to joining W Amman, Talhouni worked in the marketing team for the Four Seasons Hotel Amman and the Royal Film Commission.
• Mohammed Qudsieh- director of Engineering: Qudsieh started his career in hospitality in 2005 and worked with hotel chains such as Hilton and Movenpick before joining W Amman.
• Pedro Rodriguez Madrigal- executive assistant manager – Rooms: Madrigal joins the W Amman team from Sheraton Grand Doha where he was director of rooms.
• Khalid Bseiso- executive assistant manager – B&F: Bseiso worked with Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts on five regional openings before joining W Amman.
W Amman is scheduled to open doors in Q1 2018 with 280 stylish guest rooms, including 44 suites; all designed with the original sensations known to W Hotels worldwide. The hotel is also set to be at the centre of Amman’s buzzing social scene with four Beverage and Food spaces, including a signature pan-Asian restaurant. The hotel will feature brand signature offerings such as a state-of-the-art Fit gym, an outdoor Wet pool, the rejuvenating Away Spa, the Wired Business Center and the iconic Whatever/Whenever service philosophy
Source: Iraq Daily Journal