The ministry of oil extends the closing date of selling data portfolios of the following refineries to the end of the work hours of Thursday the 16th of March 2017 instead of Tuesday the 28th of February 2017.
The deadline of receiving the documents from the companies which desires to execute the announced refineries is at the end of the working hours of Sunday the 30th of April 2017.
100 thousand Barrels / Day
70 thousand Barrels / Day
The ministry of oil also would like to announce for a new investment opportunity to build an investment refinery in Basra – Faw with a capacity of 300 thousand barrels / day. The refinery is extendible by adding new units for the petrochemicals industries. The execution is according to the methods of BOT or BOO according to the investment law of the refineries No.64 for the year 2007 and its amendments.
- The products of the refinery must be environment friendly according to the international standards EURO-5.
- The tax breaks must be according to the investment law No.13 for the year 2006.
- in accordance with the second amendment of the investment law No.64 for the year 2007. The discount on the crude oil price in the shipping port over the ship (FOB) subtract (8%) from the international price of the crude oil "the subtraction must be more than 5$ and less than 10$".
The studies, planning and follow-up directorate in the ministry of oil will prepare the information bag of the refinery and the price of the data portfolio shall be (30) thousand dollars "nonrefundable".
The data portfolio will include the following chapters:
- The source and features of the crude oil.
- The source and features of the water which will be supplied to the refineries.
- The type of soil and climate of zone.
- The environmental specifications.
- The coordinates & dimensions of refinery land … Etc.
The receipt of the portfolio and the presentation by the companies which would like to invest in the above mentioned refinery must be to the studies, planning and follow-up directorate via the E-Mails (firstname.lastname@example.org) & (email@example.com).
The ministry of oil furthermore offers an investment opportunity to build Kirkuk refinery with a production capacity of (70) thousand barrels / day according to the investment methods BOT & BOO and the investment law of the refineries No.64 for the year 2007 and its amendments. And according to the designs (FEED) of the project which was done by the well-known international companies which are existed in the studies, planning and follow-up directorate. The products of the refinery shall be according to the international standards EURO-5 and according to the quantities & features of the crude oil of Kirkuk fields.
It is worthy to mention that the data portfolio is available and inclusive of all the main details of the project.
The companies which would like to invest will submit a request to the studies, planning and follow-up directorate directly or via to the E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Read more news like this