AL-Fayha Newsletter May 2016
Issue No. 04/2016
Issue date: 4th May 2016
1. Al-Fayha Marketing Manager attends the Event of Sales force Programme Essentials held in Dubai.
Our company participates many Modern Business events at International Levels.
Al-Fayha Marketing Manager Mr. Zeyad Al-Ghalibi attends the event of Salesforce Programme Essentials held in Dubai on 25th April 2016, at the Jumaira Beach Hotel. The purpose of attending this event aims for the improvement of the Modern Business Development and the understanding of know-how to acquire the tools that enables companies to interact with the Modern Customers. The themes of the Conference session included:
1. How to take advantage of new changes in the market.
2. Experience the Latest Software Innovations.
3. How to connect more successfully with the
For more information, please contact Sales & Marketing Email:
2. Al-Fayha was awarded Extra Piling Works Contract with Egyptian Arab Contractors Co., for Basra Water Supply Improvement (BWSI) Project-Phase-4.
Our company contributes to the Municipality Sector.
And has recently signed Extra Piling works Contract for Phase-4 of the (BWSI) Project with Egyptian Arab Contractors Co. The Scope of Work includes; Manufacturing, delivery and driving of Precast Concrete Piles; section (285X285)mm at Hartha District in Basra. The owner is Ministry of Municipality. For more information, please contact Sales & Marketing Dept.
3. Al-Fayha was Awarded Extra Quantity RMC Supply Contract at DS6Station-WQ1for
the Project titled Oil Storage Tanks Foundation.
Al-Fayha has recently signed a contract with a local company to supply RMC “Ready Mixed Concrete” of various compressive strengths for the Project titled “Oil Storage Tanks Foundation” at DS6, WQ-1.
Main contractor is CPECC and the client is Exxon Mobil. For more information, please contact Sales & Marketing Dept.
4. Al-Fayha Continues for the execution of Pile Driving Works and Pile Head Treatment for SIBA Gas Field Project for a contract with Egyptian Petro-Jet Company.
Our company has completed the manufacturing Stage of Precast Concrete Piles section (40x40) cm and continues for the Second Stage of Pile driving works and Pile head treatment, a contract with Egyptian Petro-jet Co., for SIBA Gas Field Development Project.
The owner is Kuwait Energy Company. For more information, please contact Sales & Marketing Dept. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org