Investment Opportunity in Ziyen.com, the owner of Rebuilding Iraq

+44(0) 800 772 3004
marketing@ziyen.com

DNO Exceeds Peshkabir Production Targets

Oil field now second largest producer in Kurdistan region

DNO have revealed that the Peshkabir oil field in Dohuk is producing 35,000 barrels per day, making it the second largest producing field in Kurdistan, behind the Tawke oil field.

The company previously revealed a target of 30,000 barrels per day of production, which has now been surpassed with further expansion planned following a recent announcement that two more wells at Peshkabir will begin testing in August.

The Norwegian oil and gas company own a 75 per cent stake in the Tawke license, which includes the Tawke and Peshkabir fields. The remaining 25 per cent stake is owned by London based Genel Energy plc.

Source: Rudaw

Categories

Read more news like this