The ministry of oil would like to announce for a new investment opportunity to build an investment refinery in Basra – Faw with a capacity of 300 thousand barrels / day.
The refinery is extendible by adding new units for the petrochemicals industries. The execution is according to the methods of BOT or BOO and according to the investment law of the refineries No.64 for the year 2007 and its amendments.
- The products of the refinery must be environment friendly according to the international standards EURO-5.
- The tax breaks must be according to the investment law No.13 for the year 2006.
- In accordance with the second amendment of the investment law No.64 for the year 2007. The subtraction on the crude oil price over the ship is (8%) "The subtraction must be more than 5$ and less than 10$ of the global price".
The studies, planning and follow-up directorate in the ministry of oil have prepared the portfolio of the refinery and the price of the data portfolio shall be (30) thousand dollars "nonrefundable".
The data portfolio will include the following chapters:
- The source and features of the crude oil.
- The source and features of the water which will be supplied to the refinery.
- The climate specifications.
- The refinery location map… Etc.
The closing date of selling data portfolios of the refinery is the end of the work hours of Wednesday the 31st of May 2017. The receipt of the portfolio from the companies which would like to invest in the above mentioned refinery must be to the end of the work hours of Sunday the 1st of August 2017.